The anus is an internal opening by which the feces are removed from the body. A amount of tiny cells are just inside the anus. If one of these cells becomes closed, an abscess may develop Anal Fistula.
- An anal abscess is generally handled through surgical drainage. But Homeopathy medicines have excellent results in it.
- Approximately 50 times of these abscesses can grow into a fistula in which a tiny tunnel links the affected gland inside the anus.
- Most fistulas are the consequence of an anal abscess. Other processes such as trauma, tuberculosis, cancer or sexually transmitted infections may cause a tiny amount of fistulas too.
- Long-term condition of inflammation of the digestive system may cause it.
SYMPTOMS OF ANAL FISTULA
There are so many other symptoms of fistula but the possible symptoms are as follows;
- Skin irritation around anus due to persistent drainage.
- Fever, chilling, and a general feeling of fatigue.
- Repeated abscesses in anus.
- A steady, pulsating pain that may get worse when you lay down, shift around, bowel movement, or cough.
- Passing pus or blood when feces are about to discharge.
- Swelling and redness around the anus and elevated heat if an abscess exist in the anus.
- The pain may decrease after the drainage of the fistula.
- Hard to control bowel movement.
TREATMENT IN HOMEOPATHY
- Homeopathy is an outstanding alternative way to treat many surgical illnesses, including anal fistula. It is particularly useful for its treatment.
- In many other cases, these medications save an individual from receiving surgical procedures for this traumatic issue.
- Due to their unique and natural characteristics Homeopathic remedies treat anal fistula with no side effects.
- The discharge associated with anal fistula gradually decreases with frequent use of these medicines, and the indications of pain, inflammation, and itching are also reduced significantly.