Freckles are plain, darkish gray, brown, or black spherical spots visible any part of the skin. But they are essentially mildly lighter than the adjacent skin. Freckle is most frequently discovered in kids and adolescents, probably due to their elevated degree of sun exposure, and they appear to grow up on those areas of the body which normally expose to the sun like, shoulder, face , arms, and neck.
- Freckles are quite common in persons having red hair and fair complexion.
- Highly dispersed levels of melanin can trigger freckle.
- Unlike moles that are grown, freckles are blank. Freckles are not damaging.
WHAT CAUSES FRECKLE
- There are multiple factors that causes Freckles. The biggest among them being hormonal modifications in females during pregnancy, after childbirth, during menopause, from consumption of contraceptive pills, thyroid replacement therapy and hypothyroidism.
- Human skin contains Melanocytes cells that produce the pigment melanin. Melanin helps protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Exposure to the sun promotes Melanocytes to generate more melanin. Freckles are a melanin build-up on the exterior coating of human skin.
- Heredity also performs a significant part in predisposing an individual to face pigmentation. Acne can also contribute to scarring and skin pigmentation.
POSSIBLE WAYS TO GET RID OF FRECKLE
Apart from Homeopathy, there are multiple ways of treatment to reduce or overcome freckles. For instance, use of Sunscreen, Bleach Cream and Lesser Treatment. But each of them have some pros and cons.
- Sunscreen won’t get disposed of current freckles, but it helps to avoid fresh ones. You must put on sunscreen all year round, even when it’s rainy.
- Laser treatment is usually secure. There is little possibility of scarring.
- Bleach creams comprise hydroquinone, an additive believed to prevent the manufacturing of melanin and lighten stains on skin areas. According to FDA only 2% Hydroquinone is usually secure and efficient.
- Those creams contains vitamin A compound are normally helpful to improve the damaging skin and possibly lighten the freckles.
These four ways of treatment have similar side effects such as; itching, swelling, irritation, redness, peel off, infection and the changed color of skin.
FRECKLES' SOLUTION IN HOMEOPATHY
- There is wide variety of homeopathy medicines for skin pigmentation. Because Homeopathy has a natural range of medicines that assist to make the skin pigmentation lighter and with the uses of Vitamins may cause it to fed away.
- Vitamins A, B12, C and E may helpful to decrease skin pigmentation due to their characteristics. These vitamins should be given in suggested amounts after interviewing a health professional. To take the medications along with these vitamins can operate miracles and disappear signs of face pigmentation.