Before discuss the Kidney Stone lets have a look about kidney’s role in human body. The kidneys assist the waste move through the residue as urine. They also assist to filter blood before passing it back to the heart. The kidneys conduct many critical tasks, including: keeping general fluid balance. Regulating and processing blood minerals. Filtering of disposal products from meat, medicines and toxic substances.
- Kidney stones are solid salt and mineral (calcium or uric acid) deposits that develop in kidneys and can move to other components of the urinary system.
- Stones trigger diseases such as pain, urination, hazy or smelly urine, nausea, and vomiting.
- Few stones are going to move on their own. Others need therapy with sound waves or surgery to split or extract them.
SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY STONE
- Kidney stone pain is noticed to the both front and back sides of the abdomen and below the ribs. Usually the pain begins when a stone travels into the tight ureter, which creates a blockage and makes more pressure in it. Pressure activates nerve cells that convey pain messages to the brain.
- During urination patients will begin to experience discomfort with burning pain. Because the stone hits the intersection between the ureter and the bladder.
- Patients with Kidney stone can’t control the urine and mostly go to the bathroom more quickly or more frequently than normal.
- Existence of blood in urine is a prevalent symptom in individuals with stone in urinary tract. Urine is normally smelly and hazy. This symptom is also referred to as Hematuria.
- Flow of urine is quite minimum due to blockage between ureter and bladder.
- Nausea and vomiting are prevalent for individuals with a kidney stone.This could be the possibility of intense pain.
- Fever is an another symptom having Kidney stone.
PREVENTION OF KIDNEY STONE
- Drinking more water helps to prevent from Kidney Stones. that ultimately leads to higher output of urine. Urine become low concentrated and high rate of minerals dissolve in it.
- Uses of foods that are rich in calcium. Milk, yogurt and cheese having low-fat are all good food choices.
- Eating less salt enables to maintain the calcium concentrations level in urine. The reduced the calcium in urine, the reduced the likelihood of creating kidney stones.
- Intake of high animal protein are toxic and may boost urinary acid. High urinary acid increase the uric acid level in the body that can trigger kidney stones.
- Avoid Vitamin C Supplement.
TREATMENT IN HOMEOPATHY
- Under the conventional medicine system kidney stones are treated with surgery. Homeopathic natural medicines can crack down and destroy kidney stones or assist them flow out as they are without surgical intervention.
- In reality, the most notable outcomes in handling the recurrent inclination towards the creation of kidney stones have been shown by natural medicines.