The thyroid is an endocrine gland located around the trachea. The function of the thyroid is to convert iodine into hormones.
Thyroid gland’s disorder can be resulted of hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. Ratio of Thyroid disorder is quite higher in women than in men.
Complications of untreated hypo./hyperthyroidism leads to Miscarriage, preterm birth, high blood pressure during pregnancy, decline of memory & thinking skills,a high concentration of fat, or lipids in the blood etc.
Migraine is a multifaceted neurobiological disorder that has been recognized since ancient times.
There are four stage of Migraine,
The WHO has rated migraine amongst the top most disabling life-time conditions. Which affects over 6 million people in the UK.
Ovaries have two main reproductive functions in the body. Produce eggs (oocytes) for fertilization, & produce the reproductive hormones, Estrogen and Progesterone.
There are two types of ovarian cyst, i.e. Functional Cyst & Pathological Cyst.
There are two possible causes of cysts, i.e. Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Burning sensation or pain
- Severe pain while the stomach is empty
- Discomfort between meals or during the night (duodenal ulcer)
- Discomfort when you eat or drink (gastric ulcer)
- Pain remain few minutes to several hours long
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unexpected Weight loss
- Dark stool
- Fatty food intolerance
These could be the possible symptoms of Anal Fistula.
- Skin irritation around anus due to persistent drainage.
- Fever, chilling, and a general feeling of fatigue.
- Repeated abscesses of anal.
- A steady, pulsating pain that may get worse when you lay down, shift around, bowel movement, or cough.
- Passing pus or blood when feces are about to discharge.
- Swelling and redness around the anus and elevated heat if an abscess exist in the anus.
- The pain may decrease after the drainage of the fistula.
- Hard to control bowel movement.
- During urination patients will begin to experience discomfort with burning pain. Because the stone hits the intersection between the ureter and thebladder.
- Patients with Kidney stone can’t control the urine and mostly go to the bathroom more quickly or more frequently than normal.
- Existence of blood in urine is a prevalent symptom in individuals with stone in urinary tract. Urine is normally smelly and hazy. This symptom is alsoreferred to as Hematuria.
- Flow of urine is quite minimum due to blockage between ureter and bladder.
- Nausea and vomiting are prevalent for individuals with a kidney stone.This could be the possibility of intense pain.
- Fever is an another symptom having Kidney stone.
- Human skin contains Melanocytes cells that produce the pigment melanin. Melanin helps protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Exposure to the sun promotes Melanocytes to generate more melanin. Freckles are a melanin build-up on the exterior coating of human skin.
- Heredity also performs a significant part in predisposing an individual to face pigmentation. Acne can also contribute to scarring and skin pigmentation.